Monday, July 26, 2010

Latest Artwork

If I had known I could have a painting in my hair, I would have done this a long time ago...




One of my goals over the last four years has been to confront my fears. I've always wanted to dye my hair but was afraid to. It occurred to me that I was less afraid of using purples and blues than "natural" colors... This is what happened... I like it.

If you want to get some vivid colors in your hair look up Special Effects hair dye... They have a pretty amazing range of gorgeous colors.

9 comments:

  1. i love the blue. love it. i have always wanted to go fire engine red. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMILE, martha!! you conquered a fear and you have awesome hair! can't wait to see it in person.

    btw... patrick just came in and said, "I want to see aunt marfa." guess he loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I definitely think you should cover more ground here... at least half your head, Martha. Just lovely. <3

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm waiting for an engraved invitation...or skywriting? :-) it looks really fun. Great! M. love, L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks so pretty. And i think you dyed the perfect amount, found the perfect balance. It reminds me of God's beauty in flowers. Awesome job facing your fear in this. You are an encouragement to others, including myself. Thanks, Martha!

    PS I am Cathy Bowman, Laura's sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, one day I'll dye my hair green.

    ReplyDelete